Leading through the Assessment Framework
Time & Location
About The Event
Everyday Leader believes that ‘Be clear and get others clear,’ is a key foundation if you are going to lead others. This is particularly true for the Teacher Assessment Frameworks. As a school leader, as a yeargroup teacher, you first need to be clear on what is required before you can lead colleagues and children. In this course we will cover:
- Pull out the key issues to be aware of in the new Assessment Framework
- Update on key changes from last year
- How to take staff through ‘change’ to implement new items when they are change weary
- How to creatively plan improvement using ‘evaluative planning process’ to find solutions that don’t create more problems
- Key things that bring improvement in learning
Everyday Leader’s approach is to being high quality content and blend this with engaging activities and the opportunity to root this back to your situation and setting. This course will cover the important aspects of the Assessment Framework for 2018 assessments and what sets it apart from others is that it will also cover the leadership training of how you lead others through it and change for improvement. 2 things for the price of 1!
Colin Tapscott is Director of Everyday Leader. He has been a headteacher for 17 years and is a regular speaker at conferences. He is a Children’s Charity Director and his TEDx talk chartered the ground breaking work of Emerging Leaders’ Leadership for Children ‘Lead Now’ programme. With 11 former senior teachers who have worked for him, who are now headteachers, Colin knows how to develop leaders.
Lauren Meadows, Former deputy head, conference speaker and self professed grammar guru. Lauren’s rich knowledge of pedagogy, assessment, curriculum leadership and the English curriculum means she is the expert everyone is looking for when she runs our leadership for assessment, and middle leader training.
- Assessment Framework£50£500£0